Stainless steel doors and frames
Métalec stainless steel doors and frames becomes a judicious choice when you need greater corrosion resistance or an aesthetical look.
- #304 stainless steel type with a #4 finish for projects where stainless steel beauty and prestige are displayed prominently
- For projects that require durability, #316 stainless steel type with a #4 finish which offers a higher resistance to corrosion
STAINLESS STEEL PRODUCTS HAVE A VARIETY OF APPLICATIONS WHERE THEY PRESENT HIGHER PERFORMANCE
- Public pools
- Food processing factory
- Chemical product warehouse
- Automatic car wash
STAINLESS STEEL ADVANTAGES
There are two types of stainless steel: the austenitic structure gathering A.I.S.I. 300 (301 to 348) grades and those of ferritic structure gathering A.I.S.I. 400 and 500 (403 to 446, 501 and 502) grades. The austenitic stainless steels generally have less carbon, two times more manganese, and also, they have a high content of nickel when the ferritic steels contain none or few. For the manufacturing process of its doors and frames, Métalec uses an austenitic stainless steel. Its remarkable resistance to corrosion is due to a chromium-rich oxide protective film which forms on the surface when exposed to ambient oxygen. There is no doubt stainless steel is a contemporary and durable choice for all architectural projects. Métalec stainless steel doors and frames are chosen for the following characteristics:
- Excellent resistance to the corrosion and to chemicals;
- Heat and fire resistance;
- Easy maintenance.
#304 stainless steel type with a #4 finish